International Exchange Students

Big Sky Country Welcomes You!

A student laying on the oval

This page is designed specifically for international students wishing to gain more information related to an ISEP or Partner University Exchange Program through the University of Montana. 

If you are interested in applying to UM as a degree-seeking student, please go to the Admissions page of the Global Engagement Office's website. Exchange students do not seek a degree from UM, rather they transfer credit from UM back to their home university to complete their degree there.

To find general support information during your stay here in Missoula, please visit the International Students and Scholars website.