Please report physical, electronic, or programmatic access barriers. These include any barriers that interfere with equal participation in any University's programs and facilities.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Team monitors University facilities, programs, policies, plans, and activities to assure the identification, prevention, and elimination of physical and/or programmatic barriers that interfere with faculty, staff, and student access to and benefit from University program, facilities, and resources.
Digital Accessibility Committee (DAC) promotes alighing campus activities and practices with national digital accessibility laws, regulations and recommended practices by:
- advising the EITA Coordinator on issues regarding campus policies and procedures addressing digital accessibility,
- supporting the development of strategies to improve digital accessibility,
- monitoring developments in information and communication technology, assistive technology, and their interactions,
- advocating for accessible technology at the University of Montana,
- reporting annually to Faculty, Staff, and IT Senates.