Please report physical, electronic, or programmatic access barriers. These include any barriers that interfere with equal participation in any University of Montana programs and facilities.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Team monitors University facilities, programs, policies, plans, and activities to assure the identification, prevention, and elimination of physical and/or programmatic barriers that interfere with faculty, staff, and student access to and benefit from University program, facilities, and resources.
Digital Accessibility Committee (DAC) promotes aligning campus activities and practices with national digital accessibility laws, regulations and recommended practices by:
- advising the EITA Coordinator on issues regarding campus policies and procedures addressing digital accessibility
- supporting the development of strategies to improve digital accessibility
- monitoring developments in information and communication technology, assistive technology, and their interactions
- advocating for accessible technology at the University of Montana
- reporting annually to Faculty, Staff, and ASUM Senates
DAC Meetings for Fall 2019, 10-11 am
- Thursday, September 12 in University Center 226
- Thursday, October 10 in University Center 224
- Thursday, November 7 in University Center 215
- Thursday, December 5 in University Center 224