Accessibility Training for Cascade Users
Access the online web and document accessibility training on this site by logging in with your NetID, watching the video, and answering the multiple choice questions.
Procurement Accessibility Training
Training is available for those who procure electronic and information technology. Access the online procurement training on this site by logging in with your NetID, watching the video, and answering the multiple choice questions.
EITA Certification goes beyond the basic accessibility knowledge that most UM employees receive. To be eligible for certification, you must complete 4 hours of additional training from the areas listed below and then submit an application for an EITA certificate.
Depending on the classes attended, certification can indicate AccessPartner Web or AccessPartner LMS (when ½ of the training taken relates to that particular topic).
- Final steps in accessible PDFs with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Using Adobe In-Design to create accessible publications
- Alt tags and images overview discussion
- Understanding captioning
- EIT / Procurement
- Web accessibility short courses (beyond the online web and document accessiiblity training indicated above)
- Moodle accessibility courses (beyond the set of 3 departmental workshops)
Additional courses will be listed on this page as they are announced and approved for inclusion in EITA Certification.