- Students who have a disability should contact Disability Services for Students (DSS) at (406) 243-2243 or email@example.com. DSS is located in Room 154 in the Lommasson Center.
- Employees who need a reasonable accommodation for a disability should contact Cindy Boies in Human Resource Services (HRS) at (406) 243-2286. HRS is located in Room 252 in the Lommasson Center.
- Individuals concerned about access for individuals with disabilities at the University may contact the ADA Team.
The University will make reasonable accommodations or program modifications as appropriate to remove any barriers that may exist for an individual with a disability.
It is the disabled individual's responsibility to begin the reasonable accommodation discussion, and the University's responsibility to engage in a good-faith interaction with the individual, so that both parties can cooperate to develop a reasonable accommodation.
- If you feel you are being discriminated against because of a disability or perception of disability, contact the University's ADA Coordinator in the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action to file a discrimination grievance.
- If you encounter a physical, electronic, or programmatic barrier on the UM campus, such as an inoperative elevator or wheelchair lift, an inaccessible website, a blocked access ramp, or a refusal to make a reasonable accommodation, please file a barrier report to inform us of those barriers as quickly as possible so we can work to maintain access for everyone.
- You may request mediation for a problem through Human Resource Services or through the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.