- Monday and Tuesday, June 16-17: Summer Orientation
- Connect with AE
- Monday, June 16 at 2:30 p.m. for the Academic Services Panel: Orientation Family Program, in the UC Ballroom
- Monday, June 16 from 7:30 - 9 p.m. during the Student Services Fair in the UC Atrium
- Tuesday, June 17 starting at 8 a.m. during one of the 20 minutes presentations titled, "Getting from Freshman Year to Dream Career."
- Thursday and Friday, June 26-27: Summer Orientation
- See Schedule for AE events
- June 30--Second Five-Week Summer Session Classes Begin
- July 4--Independence Day -- No Classes, Offices Closed
- August 1--Last Day of Classes and Final Exams for Summer Session
- September 1 -- Labor Day Holiday --No Classes, Offices Closed
- September 9 - 10 -- Fall Volunteer Fair
- Service Saturdays: One-day service projects happening in the Missoula community. Great way to volunteer and network!
- November 4 -- Election Day -- No Classes, Offices Closed
- November 11 -- Veteran's Day -- No Classes, Offices Closed
- November 26-28--Thanksgiving Break--No Classes, Offices Closed
- December 5--Last Day of Regular Classes
- December 8-12 -- Finals Week
- General Fund Scholarship due
- Alternative Winter Break: Offered Winter and Spring Break. A one-week project helping a community.
- Big Sky Employment & Academic Enrichment Fair: Mid-February. UM's largest fair! Attending organizations are looking to hire UM students. There are also opportunities to find internships, volunteer opportunities, research and other experiences.
- International Week
- Service Learning Colloquium: Conference to develop opportunities to increase service learning and community engagement
- Social Work, Practicum & Career Fair: Early April. A variety of non-profit organizations attending offering practicum and career opportunities for students.
- Educators Fair: April 12-20. School district representatives will be attending looking to meet and interview UM students.
- Alternative Spring Break: Offered Winter and Spring Break. A one-week project helping a community.