* OPI credit is available on an hour-for-hour basis. Please see the registration desk at check in for OPI certificates.
* MCPS staff : Please refer to course #10045 on the professional development website for credit options specific to Missoula County Public Schools.
* Graduate Credit: To earn one graduate credit for attending the conference, you need to be admitted as a “Non-Degree Student” at UM, prior to the start of the conference. See instructions below. (If you have previously attended as a Graduate Non-Degree Student contact Brittany Groesbeck.)
Here’s how to Apply for Graduate Non-Degree status:
1. Visit https://www.umt.edu/grad/
2. Scroll down to “How to Apply”
3. Click on “online application”
4. You now need to “Create an Account”
You should then be able to fill out the Grad School Application.
1. Once accepted by the grad school, you log in to Cyberbear to register for CP 599-84 (51114) “Arts Integration Conference” (Register by June 27, attend the full conference. A handout with your Graduate credit requirements is at the Registration Table.)
If you STILL have issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:brittany.groesbeck@