ASUM Board of Transportation
The ASUM Office of Transportation is governed by a nine-member board of directors. Board members are appointed by the ASUM Vice-President and confirmed by the Senate.
The Transportation Board meets weekly in the University Center. Meetings are open to the students and the general public. Please contact our office if you are interested in attending. Our next meeting will be held on March 31, 2016.
The ASUM Transportation Board is responsible for:
- annual review and approval of the Office of Transportation budget
- annual review of the transportation fee
- assessment of the performance of the Director of the Office of Transportation
- giving a binding vote on projects amounting to 2% or more of the Office of Transportation budget
- submitting for approval to the ASUM Senate any project which a.) amounts to 6% or more of the annual Office of Transportation budget, and b.) is approved in committee by anything less than a unanimous decision of all members present
- developing a short term (one year or less) plan to be decided at the first meeting of each academic year
- developing a long range (five or more years) planning goals is to be decided upon at the first meeting of this committee. Both plans may be amended at any point with a two-thirds (2/3) majority of the Board.
The Transportation Board is comprised of nine voting members including three senators and six students-at-large. The Director of the Office of Transportation and the ASUM President and Vice President serve in non-voting ex-officio capacities.
|Mary O'Malley||Board Chair||senator||yes|
|Sam Scott||Board Member||senator||yes|
|Isabel Langlois||Board Member||student-at-large||yes|
|Cameron Best||Board Member||student-at-large||yes|
|Michael Nelson||Board Member||student-at-large||yes|
|Elle Fettig||Board Member||senator||yes|
|Bryce Rowe||Board Member||student-at-large||yes|
|Jordan Hess||Director, Office of Transportation||ex-officio||no|
|Sam Forstag||ASUM President||ex-officio||no|
|Elizabeth Engebretson||ASUM Vice President||ex-officio||no|