Student Political Action
To provide representation of the students' interest to the community outside The University of Montana Campus including, but not limited to, the Montana Legislature, the United States Congress, the various county commissions and city councils of the State of Montana, and the executives of these legislative bodies.
- Oversee the ASUM Lobbyist during the legislative session;
- Serve as an ex-oficio, non-voting member of the Student Political Action Committee;
- Work with the ASUM President, SPA Chair, and the Senate to develop and oversee success of legislative priorities;
- Work with the SPA Committee to engage the student body in important political issues.
Montana Governor's website:
Missoula City Council
Office of Indian Affairs
Montana Voter Registration:
Montana Representation at the National Level
Congressman - Pending Special Election
- Director: Kenzie Lombardi
- University Center, Suite 104
- Phone: (406) 546-9177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org