Students who are over the age of 16 and are currently enrolled in high school or are being home schooled, may register for college courses at the Bitterroot College as Dual Enrollment students.
- Dual Enrollment students pay half tuition, no fees (excepting specific course fees), and no $30 application fee
- Dual Enrollment students are considered non-degree seeking students and therefore are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid
To apply and register as a Dual Enrollment student, please complete the following forms and return them in person to Bitterroot College.
- Dual Enrollment Application
- Dual Enrollment Registration Form
- Dual Enrollment Consent to Release Information Form
- Medical Requirement Form
Greater Ravalli Foundation Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Greater Ravalli Foundation Dual Enrollment Scholarship, students must be enrolled in or eligible for the Free and Reduced Food program at their public high school. The deadline to be considered for this scholarship is the Monday before the first day of each semester.
Dual Enrollment Coordinator