Best Western Gran Tree Inn * Bozeman, Montana
The wellness industry is changing. Health care reform calls for employers to take action regarding employee wellness. However, if not implemented correctly, worksite wellness programs will fail to improve employee health and can waste employer time and money. Done well, these programs willbecome a valuable business strategy that adds to employee productivity and the bottom line. During this one day workshop, Dr. Steven Aldana, CEO of “WellSteps” and a nationally recognized wellness expert, will show you how to create a wellness program and a healthy worksite culture that has both reach and impact for both small and large employers. Dr. Aldana’s wellness books, Culprit & the Cure and Culture Clash, have sold more than 1 million copies and are used by more than 4500 companies across the U.S. Also during the workshop, three Montana employers will be profiled, showing how these local employers successfully implemented wellness programs. Employers and business professionals will get step-by-step guidance on how to start and improve their own wellness programs and leave with the knowledge of what it takes to create a healthy worksite culture.
- Describe how the wellness industry is changing
- Outline how to create a healthy worksite culture and effective worksite health promotion program
- Define step-by-step guidance on how to start and improve your wellness programs
- Identify how to build wellness into your organization’s benefit design
- List the challenges of worksite health promotion for the small employer