Ways to Give
Please consider making a gift to MOLLI today. All gifts, regardless of size, are significant and meaningful. Your generosity will ensure that MOLLI will remain sustainable, vibrant and accessible for generations to come. Thank you for your consideration and support.
Your gift will help MOLLI reach the following goals:
- Meet current expenses of approximately $100 per course, not covered by the MOLLI annual membership fee of $20 and course fees of $60 per course
- Enhance MOLLI's educational programs
- Provide assistance toward course fees for lower income participants
- Increase the MOLLI endowment fund to ensure MOLLI's financial future
- Assure adequate staffing, space, equipment and publicity for programming
Give the Gift of Learning
There are many ways you can support MOLLI!
- Make an Annual Gift
- Give a Memorial Gift to honor a family member or friend
- Create an Endowed Gift in your name (or a loved one's name) that will last a lifetime
- Consider an Estate Gift (a bequest, gift annuity, pension plan, IRA or real estate)
- Purchase a MOLLI Gift Card. MOLLI membership and/or course gift cards are wonderful presents for family and friends. To learn more, please visit the MOLLI Gift Card page.
How Do I Donate?
If you would like to contribute, please visit our Donation page or contact our office at 406.243.2905.
Thank you for your time and consideration.