- The board updated its continuing education rules for all license types. Those changes are effective as of 3/30/19. See MAR 24-219-32 on the Rules Notices page for more information.
- The number of CE hours required for each license type have not changed.
- However, the board no longer pre-approves any courses or sponsors. Each licensee is responsible for taking courses which directly relate to the scopes of practice as defined in board statute.
- Licensees are responsible for selecting quality programs that contribute to their knowledge and competence.
- Licensees must maintain documentation of completed CE for three years which shows: licensee name; course title and content description; presenter or sponsor; course date(s); and number of CE hours earned.
- Licensees only need to submit the above documentation as proof of CE if they are selected for a random CE audit. Licensees will be notified if they are selected for a random CE audit.
The Pediatric Mental Health Symposium is affiliated with the University of Washington School of Medicine.
The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.