Personal Training Services
Nate discovered his love for human movement during his early years of college. Ever since, he has spent a vast amount of time working towards perfecting his craft and molding his training philosophy. Nate believes every person is different, which is why he creates detailed programs specific to your individual needs. His background in training college athletes and human physiology allows him to work with people in a tailored fashion in order to elevate them to new fitness heights. Nate specializes in strength and power development, sport-specific training, weight loss, injury prevention, as well as balance, mobilization and stabilization techniques.
Education: B.S. Exercise Science, University of Montana
Certifications: NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer
Lacy is a new trainer at Campus Recreation. Bio coming soon!
Talented and dedicated personal trainers are available to help Campus Recreation members interested in individual instruction and motivation. Our trainers design personalized fitness routines to help you reach your goals and guide you through the workouts every step of the way.
Call Fitness Programs at (406) 243-2833 or email email@example.com for more information, to ask any questions you may have about personal training or to sign-up for a Personal Training session time. Each session is one hour in length unless otherwise specified.
|Number of Sessions||Individual||Small Group
|6 x 30-min. sessions||$120||--||--|
Get started with a trainer by following these steps:
- Clients must be a current member of Campus Recreation or purchase a valid guest pass for all sessions with a trainer. See Membership Policies for details of how to obtain a valid membership or pass.
- Browse the personal trainer profiles to help you choose a trainer who will fit your needs.
- Call 243-2833 if you need help selecting a trainer, or if you have any questions regarding the personal training process.
- Call 243-2833 when you are ready to hire a personal trainer.
- After you have made contact with your personal trainer, you can purchase your training package at the front desk of the Fitness & Recreation Center.
- Complete the new client paperwork. You may complete the forms and e-mail them to your trainer, or you may print them out and bring them with you to your first training session.