The fitness staff is comprised of professionals who work in the capacity of group fitness instruction and personal training. If you are interested in becoming part of the fitness staff at Campus Recreation, please submit a resume and cover letter addressing education, professional certifications and relevant experience to email@example.com.
Are you a certified group fitness instructor with experience teaching cycling or strength-based classes? We're looking for experienced instructors to coach our students and staff. Check out the details below!
- Regularly teach 1-2 motivating and energizing classes per week
- Efficiently set up and clean up each class
- Maintain positive relationships with other instructors and participants
- Keep an accurate timesheet to be submitted biweekly
- Demonstrate consistent and timely communication with fitness team
- Maintain appropriate certifications for the duration of employment
- Demonstrated experience in teaching cycling and/or strength-based classes
- Current nationally accredited group exercise or cycling specialty certification
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid certification
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to Kelsey, Senior Assistant Director for Fitness, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitness Staff Expectations
- A team-player who contributes their own unique talents to a diverse and dynamic staff
- A four-year college degree in exercise science or related field, and/or a nationally recognized certification relevant to the position
- Both a four-year college degree and a nationally recognized certification preferred for personal training positions
- Examples of nationally recognized personal training certifications are: ACE, NASM, CSCS, ACSM and NSCA-CPT
- Display professionalism at all times in regards to attire and client/class interactions, work only within one’s scope of education and training, a strong work ethic in timeliness, preparation and integrity