The fitness staff is comprised of professionals who work in the capacity of group fitness instruction and personal training. If you are interested in becoming part of the fitness staff at Campus Recreation, please submit a resume and cover letter addressing education, professional certifications and relevant experience to email@example.com.
- A team-player who contributes their own unique talents to a diverse and dynamic staff.
- A four-year college degree in exercise science or related field, and/or a nationally recognized certification relevant to the position
- Both a four-year college degree and a nationally recognized certification preferred for personal training positions
- Examples of nationally recognized personal training certifications are: ACE, NASM, CSCS, ACSM and NSCA-CPT
- Display professionalism at all times in regards to attire and client/class interactions, work only within one’s scope of education and training, a strong work ethic in timeliness, preparation and integrity