Personal Training Services
Nate discovered his love for human movement during his early years of college. Ever since, he has spent a vast amount of time working towards perfecting his craft and molding his training philosophy. Nate believes every person is different, which is why he creates detailed programs specific to your individual needs. His background in training college athletes and human physiology allows him to work with people in a tailored fashion in order to elevate them to new fitness heights. Nate specializes in strength and power development, sport-specific training, weight loss and injury prevention as well as balance, mobilization and stabilization techniques.
Education: B.S. Exercise Science, University of Montana
Certifications: NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer
Brennan has been a personal trainer for over four years. He is currently an Exercise Science master’s student at the University of Montana. He began personal training as an undergraduate trainer at Washington State University’s recreation center in 2014. He has had the opportunity to work with every fitness level since. As an undergrad, he received his minor in strength and conditioning and worked with division one athletes at WSU’s Bohler Athletic Performance Center. He currently volunteers at the Grizzly Champions Athletic Performance center. He has also worked at a physical therapy clinic in western Washington as an exercise specialist. The summer of 2017 he was offered a position with the Seattle Mariners as a sports performance intern in Peoria, Arizona.
Each individual has a different set of skills, needs, and goals. With this in mind, Brennan's experience at working with people of all fitness levels gives him a great understanding of how to assist each client safely and help them effectively achieve their goals.
Education: *M.S. HHP Exercise Science, University of Montana; B.S. Exercise Science, Washington State University;
Certifications: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist; Certified Functional Movement Screening Level I and II; USA weightlifting Certified Sports Performance Coach level I; American Heart Association CPR and First Aid
An ACE-certified personal trainer since 2016, Lacy specializes in functional fitness, with a focus on full-body workouts using everyday movements. She also practices assisted stretching, which can decrease back and neck pain, improve your range of motion, increase your blood circulation and burn calories.
Although Lacy's background is in special effects and fashion design, she found fitness to be her true passion. Fitness has been a huge part of her life, so she loves to share it with others. In her work she brings attention to the mental benefits of exercise as well as the physical ones.
Certifications: ACE-Certified Personal Trainer, POUND Pro Instructor
Talented and dedicated personal trainers are available to help Campus Recreation members interested in individual instruction and motivation. Our trainers design personalized fitness routines to help you reach your goals and guide you through the workouts every step of the way.
Call Fitness Programs at (406) 243-2833 or email email@example.com for more information, to ask any questions you may have about personal training or to sign up for a personal training session time. Each session is one hour in length unless otherwise specified.
|Number of Sessions||Individual||Small Group
|6 x 30-min. sessions||$120||--||--|
Get started with a trainer by following these steps:
- A client must be a current member of Campus Recreation or purchase a valid guest pass for each session with a trainer. See Membership Policies for details of how to obtain a valid membership or pass.
- Browse the personal trainer profiles to help you choose a trainer who will fit your needs.
- Call (406) 243-2833 if you need help selecting a trainer or if you have any questions regarding the personal training process.
- Call (406) 243-2833 when you are ready to hire a personal trainer.
- Clients work with a personal trainer to determine the frequency and scheduling of the sessions. After you have made contact with your personal trainer, you can purchase your training package at the front desk of the Fitness & Recreation Center.
- Complete the new client paperwork. You may complete the forms and email them to your trainer, or you may print them out and bring them with you to your first training session.