Register for a class or trip using our new online portal.
- Roped Climbing: Daily, 3:00pm - FRC Closing
- Bouldering is open whenever the Fitness and Recreation Center (FRC) is open.
Rent Gear at the Wall
We have shoes, harnesses, and belay devices available to rent at the Wall (during Roped Climbing hours only). Rental prices are as follows:
- Shoes = $3
- Harness = $2
- Belay Device = $1
- Package of all three = $5
We also sell chalk balls ($5) and athletic tape ($2) for your personal use. Loose chalk is prohibited at the wall.
Climbing Classes and Programs
Private Climbing Lessons - $15 per hour
- Individualized lessons at the wall for any experience level. Please call Elizabeth at 243-5176 to schedule.
Belay Clinics - $15
- Every Tuesday, 5:00pm - 7:00pm, February through March, 2015. This is a great clinic to learn what it takes to rope climb on the wall. Gear, knots, belay techniques, and more will be covered.
Women's Climbing Night - $5
- Every Wednesday, 9:00pm - 11:00pm, February through March, 2015. Cost includes gear and instruction. A perfect time to climb in a comfortable, fun setting. Women instructors are on hand, if needed.
Route Setting Clinic - $15
- Two Options: Feb. 11 or March 4, 4-6pm at the wall. This class introduces you to the fundamentals of route-setting mechanics and theories.
Rock Climbing: Leading and Beyond - $30
- March 10 and 12, 5-8pm at the wall. Learn to lead climb! Register by March 9.
Rock the Rec: A Climbing Competition @ the Wall!
- Sunday, March 15, 11am - 3pm. $25 students/campus rec members; $32 general public.
- Come climb and cheer on your friends in this competition at the wall. A great environment for all levels of climbing.
- Climbing, t-shirt, food and prizes included.