Register for a class or trip using our online portal.
May 17 - August 21
- Roped Climbing: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Bouldering is open whenever the Fitness and Recreation Center (FRC) is open.
Rent Gear at the Wall
We have shoes, harnesses, and belay devices available to rent at the Wall (during Roped Climbing hours only). Rental prices are as follows:
- Shoes = $3
- Harness = $2
- Belay Device = $1
- Package of all three = $5
We also sell chalk balls ($5) and athletic tape ($2) for your personal use. Loose chalk is prohibited at the wall.
Climbing Classes and Programs
Private Climbing Lessons - $15 per hour
- Individualized lessons at the wall for any experience level. Please call Elizabeth at 243-5176 to schedule.
Intro to Rock Climbing Class - $45
- July 24 (3-5pm at the wall), and July 26 (all day field trip).
- Learn the basics of Rock Climbing with one class at the wall, and one all-day field trip. All levels welcome.
Belay Clinics - $15
- Every Tuesday, 5:00pm - 7:00pm, September through October, 2015. This is a great clinic to learn what it takes to rope climb on the wall. Gear, knots, belay techniques, and more will be covered.
Women's Climbing Night - $5
- Every Wednesday, 9:00pm - 11:00pm, September through October, 2015. Cost includes gear and instruction. A perfect time to climb in a comfortable, fun setting. Women instructors are on hand, if needed.