Advertise With Us
Campus Recreation currently has four digital signage screens throughout our facilities: The Fitness & Recreation Center front desk, in front of the treadmills next to the weight room, at the Outdoor Program front desk and at the Grizzly Pool front desk. They are intended to inform students and members of our programs and advertise campus or community opportunities. Our signage is prominently located at the front desk of the Fitness & Recreation Center (FRC), the front desk of the Outdoor Program, in front of the treadmills on the second floor of the FRC and at the front desk of the Grizzly Pool.
We welcome outside requests to display slides on our digital signage. Our cost, procedures and policies for submitting content is below.
Cost Per Slide
A slide may run for a maximum of two weeks (14 days). Cost includes display at four locations within Campus Recreation. Each slide is displayed for 10-12 seconds within a set consisting of no more than 20 slides.
|University of Montana Department of Affiliate||$15|
|ASUM Student Group||$10|
- Create a slide with PowerPoint or preferred design software.
- Slides should be horizontally oriented.
- Keep your content short and sweet, using large font size that is easy to read.
- If using PowerPoint, save your slide as a JPEG.
- Ensure the finished product (JPEG) is 1920px x 1080px.
- Email the finished product to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Name of Department, Group or Business Entity
- Slide Title or short description
- Desired Start Date of post
- Desired End Date of post
- Billing Information
- Index Number and Account Code for UM entities
- Billing address for all others
- Look for a confirmation email from us informing you that your slide will be put in the mix.
- Stop by the Fitness & Recreation Center, Outdoor Program or Grizzly Pool to see your slide in action!
- Slides must abide by University of Montana policies.
- Campus Recreation has the right to refuse, alter or request modification to slide content.
- Submitter must retain all work. Campus Recreation is not responsible for archiving slides.