2. You will see the course displayed on the screen. Click the "Add to cart" button near the bottom of the screen.
3. On the next screen that is displayed, click the "Check Out" button near the bottom of the screen.
4. You will then be prompted to create an account. Fill in the fields on the right hand side of the screen under "Create new account" and then click "Create account" near the bottom of the screen.
5. Next, you will be prompted to provide more information about yourself. Fill in the fields under "Create New Account: My Information" and then click "Submit" near the bottom of the screen.
6. You will then be taken back to the "Shopping Cart" screen displaying the course you saw in step #3. Click "Check Out" near the bottom of the screen.
7. "Check Out: My Profile and Contact Information" will then be displayed. If all your information looks correct, click "Next".
8. "Check Out: Credit Registration", Click "Next".
9. "Check Out: Submit Order", on this screen you should see your course displayed, "SP14-SP14NCR00010: The Crosscut Sawyer", as well as a purchase price of $0.00. Click "Purchase".
10. "Order Complete, Thank You!", This screen confirms that you are registered for your course. Soon after this step you will recieve three emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. One confirming registration and payment, one with your username, and one with your password should you ever need to log in to this registration system again.
Within approximately 90 minutes after this registration process, you will recieve an email with your online course login information. Once you recieve that email, go to umonline.umt.edu to log in to your course.