Seminars & Groups
Get the support you need by attending a seminar or joining a group. Our Feel Better Fast Seminars and Therapy Groups help students tackle problems and support students to manage their lives in healthy ways.
Feel Better Fast Seminars
We offer free drop-in seminars on various topics, including stress management, healthy relationships and mindfulness. The seminars are on Wednesdays and Thursdays for most weeks in Autumn and Spring semesters, from 5:00-6:00 pm, at Curry Health Center Counseling. No registration is required. Just drop in!
* February 5th, March 20th - TIME MANAGEMENT
* February 6th, March 19th - IMPROVING BODY IMAGE
* February 12th, March 13th, April 19th - MINDFULNESS
* February 13th, March 26th - SUCCESSFUL GOAL SETTING
* February 19th, March 25th - MANAGING UNHEALTHY THINKING
* April 9th - HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
* February 26th - CAGE THE RAGE
* February 27th - WIND DOWN YOUR WORRY
* March 5th - EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
* March 12th - DEVELOPING FRIENDSHIPS
The seminars below will be held at Missoula College Campus - Room AD-05
* April 10th - TIME MANAGEMENT
* April 17th - MANAGING UNHEALTHY THINKING
* February 20th - HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
* March 6th - TEST ANXIETY
Join a Therapy Group
Therapy groups are designed to help you tackle problems in a supportive environment. Once groups are formed, they meet on a weekly basis. For more information about dates and times or to schedule a group screening appointment call (406) 243-4711.