We are looking for a Renaissance person who knows a bit of everything Media Arts.
- Passion for photography.
- Ability to take and edit quality video.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier/Final Cut.
- Fabulous writer.
- Intense love for Instagram, Vimeo, and Vine.
- Previous blogging, writing, journalism experience/classes.
- Love of health.
- Gold star for After Effects skills.
Wage: $8.25 Hours/week: 15
E-mail your résumé with a link to your portfolio web site to email@example.com with the subject line "I JUST WANT TO BLOG". Application deadline is Wednesday, September 3 at midnight.
We are scouring high and low for a designer who wants to make a difference with their artwork!
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier/Final Cut (After Effects is a bonus).
- Film and edit quaility video (pre-production, production, post-production).
- Advanced design portfolio.
- Media Arts major/minor or equivalent experience.
- Social media savvy (Instagram, Vimeo, Vine).
- Love a challenge and love being clever.
- Value health and wellness.
- Trend predictor.
Wage: $8.00 Hours/week: 10
E-mail your résumé with a link to your portfolio web site to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I WILL DESIGN 4U". Application deadline is Wednesday, September 3 at midnight.
SHAC advises Curry Health Center administration on the operations, programs and functions of the health center. The objective of SHAC is to bring forth students' needs and concerns in order to promote and encourage positive programs to meet these needs and concerns as well as being an ambassador on campus for Curry Health Center. SHAC meets once a month during the Spring and Fall semesters over dinner provided by Curry Health Center. To learn more about SHAC, please contact Linda Green.
Who can be a SHAC member?Any one who is a registered student at the University can be on SHAC. We are always seeking individuals who have an interest in campus health needs and issues. SHAC meets once a month to discuss:
- Services and programs
- Proposed changes
- Student insurance
- Web site
SARC Advocates are students who get involved in creating positive change on UM's campus while learning valuable skills in crisis intervention and advocacy. For more information, visit the SARC Advocate web page.
Peers Reaching Out (PROs)
PROs is a class offered for credit for those seeking how to teach others about living well and staying healthy on campus. For more information on how to get involved check the Wellness PROs web page.