Curry Health Center Medical offers walk-in appointments for care that cannot wait. Students who walk-in should check in at the front desk. Walk-ins are seen in the order they arrive (wait time tends to be less in the morning).
No appointments are necessary.
Examples of services:
Care for illnesses/conditions such as:
- Colds and flu
- Sinus and upper respiratory infections
- Strep throat
- Gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
- Urinary tract infections
- Migraine headaches
Care for injuries such as:
- Simple lacerations that require stitches
- Splinting or casting of simple fractures
- Sprains/strains of muscles and joints
- Wound infections