Filling your Prescription
Eligibility for Care
Pharmacy services are available only to registered students, faculty, staff members, and international visiting scholars. Students must present their valid identification card upon each visit.
We accept most insurance plans including the student insurance and other insurances such as BC/BS, Medco/ExpressScripts, Prime Therapeutics, Caremark, Aetna, and Catamaran. Ask us for more information regarding your specific insurance plan.
Our Specialty Services
- We can fill prescriptions from any provider, not just Curry Health Center prescribers.
- On site specialized asthma educator.
- We may be able to special-order certain items not routinely stocked within one business day.
- We can bill prescriptions directly to a variety of health insurance plans.
- We are certified immunization specialists.
Refilling Your Prescription
There are a variety of ways you can request a refill of your medications.
- In person: Come to the pharmacy and request a refill. Wait time is typically less than 30 minutes.
- Phone: Leave a message on our phone line at 406-243-5171. These requests typically takes 2 hours to process during business hours.
- Order your Prescription on-line: Manage your prescriptions yourself by refilling online!
How do I know when my prescription is ready?
Prescriptions and refills are typically ready 30 minutes after we receive your request. We can either email or text you when your prescriptions are ready, simply let us know your phone number/carrier or your email!