What is Health Coaching at Curry Health Center?
Health Coaching consists of informal, confidential meetings with a peer Health Coach. Health Coaching is designed to help students improve their overall health and academic success. Meetings are self-directed by the client and focus on areas of desired improvement like stress, sleep, exercise, nutrition, and more (whatever you want!).
What does the program include?
- Six one hour individual sessions.
- Email support between sessions.
- Coaching and support to help you make the lifestyle changes you strive to complete.
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your knowledge about your specific goal.
- Your coach's personal commitment to your health and success.
How will Health Coaching help me?
- Learn to set and accomplish goals that will increase your confidence and success academically and in life.
- Feel great in your body and work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight.
- Make permanent lifestyle changes.
- Sleep like a baby- we'll give you the tools to make it happen.
- Gain skills to stress less.
Why do I need Health Coaching?
Learning how to live a balanced, lower stress lifestyle will help you succeed at UM academically and interpersonally. By helping you achieve hand-selected, wellness goals, Health Coaches help you gain academic success whether it's managing time, assignments, or personal relationships. Being well enables you to focus on what matters and less on distractions.
How much does it cost and how can I sign up?
Health Coaching is FREE!!!
Call 406-243-6719 or fill out our online form to schedule you first session!
Optimal Bear Approved
Finding healthy choices with limited time and money is hard, so we want to help.
Look for Optimal Bear Approved tags around the U.C. Market to make a healthier choice that fuels your body and keeps your mind right.
Optimal Bear Approved Guidelines:
- All natural and sometimes organic.
- No artificial colors.
- Limited added sugar.
- Real food ingredients.