Diversity Advisory Council
About Diversity Advisory Council
The Diversity Advisory Council (DAC) is charged to encourage, advocate, and facilitate communication, education, and relations among persons of various races, physical conditions, religions, national origins, citizenship, genders, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, and sexual orientation at the University of Montana. DAC reports to President Engstrom and is made up of students, faculty and staff. Committee meetings are open to all campus community members.
The DAC LISTSERV is open to all members of the campus community interested in helping UM enrich our campus through diversity.
Spring 2015 Diversity Advisory Council meetings are held in University Center:
- Tuesday, January 27. 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 pm., Room 326.
- Thursday, February 19. 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Room 330.
- Tuesday, March 10. 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Room 327.
- Monday, April 13. 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Room 326.
- Thursday, May 7. 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Room 326.