All nutrition services are provided on campus by a Registered Dietitian (RD). Call 243-6325 for more information on any of these services.
Nutrition Counseling and Education
- Counseling can address wellness, weight loss, eating disorders, and medical conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Available only to students.
- Free of charge to students with a meal plan.
- $20/hour for students without a meal plan.
- No referral necessary.
- Call 243-6325 to make an appointment.
- Accommodations for students with special nutritional needs.
- If you live on campus and have a medically necessary diet restriction (food allergy, low-sodium diet, etc), please call the RD at 243-6325 as soon as possible.
- All food accommodations are included in the price of a meal plan.
- Nutrition presentations for living groups, academic classes, and other programs.
- Informational brochures on a wide variety of nutrition topics.
- Nutrition displays and events around campus.