Disability Services and Facilities Services work together to provide alternative classroom furniture to students for whom the standard chairs and desks are inaccessible due to physical disability. Examples of alternative furniture include:
- adjustable and padded chairs
- separate tables
- stand-up desks
To request alternative furniture, contact your Disability Services coordinator with the following information:
- the type of furniture and quantities (e.g., 1 padded chair and 1 table).
- classroom locations (e.g., Social Sciences Room 352).
- day and time of the class.
- the location where you want furniture (e.g., front of the classroom).