Phone: 406.243.2243 (voice mail) or 406.282.4602 (cell)
To use interpreting or captioning services, Disability Services expects you to understand:
- When changes occur, cancel or modify your requests by contacting Lead Sign Language Interpreter.
- Notify your late arrival to class or absence to Lead Sign Language Interpreter.
- Interpreters/captioninsts will leave class 20 minutes after the class begins if the student does not show up to the class without notifying Disability Services.
- Students, who miss three (3) consecutive classes, without notifying Lead Sign Language Interpreter prior to the absences, will have interpreting/captioning services temporarily suspended. Services will be reinstated once the student has met with his/her Disability Services Coordinator.
- Transcripts are not shared with other students; they are a modification and are not for general usage. This is a critical issue as it relates to academic ownership. Disability Services reserves the right to terminate provision of course transcripts in the event they are shared with other students.
Lead Sign Language Interpreter