Western Area Power Administration (WAPA) announces the 2018-2019 Nordmeier/Tafoya Memorial Scholarship, which provides a $1000 scholarship and a $500 scholarship to undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities. This scholarship was established in honor of two WAPA employees, Bob Nordmeier and Monday Tafoya, both who were extensively involved in helping people with permanent disabilities.
Application Deadline: Thursday, April 5, 2018.
- Permanent disability
- Attending a Montana College or Technical School
- Enrolled for at least 12 semester credits per semester
- Enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year
- Financial need will also be considered
- Narrative of how scholarship will help meet personal and educational goals
Application Form (PDF)
* A hard copy is available at the Disability Services's front desk in Lommasson Center 154. Your application needs to be submitted to:
Western Area Power Administration
Attention: Robin Johnson
PO Box 35800, Billings, MT 59107-5800Scholarship Description (PDF)
Contact Robin Johnson, WAPA, Chair of Nordmeier/Tafoya Memorial Scholarship, at 406.255.2820.