Reporting Discrimination

Please fill out the Discrimination Grievance Form to report instances of discrimination. Please contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action at 243-5710 or if you would like to submit this information in a different format

If you are a faculty member, student, staff member, applicant for employment or admission to the University of Montana, or a member of the public, and you believe that you have been subjected to prohibited discrimination due to any University policy, practice, or procedure (which could include a failure to act), or by any University employee, you may file a complaint of discrimination with the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action by completing the Discrimination Grievance Form. Please contact the office if you would like to provide this information in an alternate format.

The individual(s) you identify as being responsible for the alleged discrimination is called the "respondent." The completed form will be shared with the respondent in order to provide a fair opportunity to respond to the allegations. To the extent possible and as appropriate, the complaint will be kept confidential.

More information about prohibited discrimination is available on this website. You may contact this office at 243-5710 for more information.