Ethics Courses and Professional Development
LAST COURSE OFFERING until Summer 2015!!
Dr. Deni Elliot holds the Poynter-Jamison Chair in Media Ethics and Press Policy at University of South Florida, received FIPSE and NSF grants to develop ethics curricula, and is the author of Ethics in the First Person. She directed ethics centers at Dartmouth College and the University of Montana, as well as served as the Ethics Officer for the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. She is also Ombuds for the University of South FL, St. Petersburg.
Who should take this course?
- Instructors of practical or professional ethics at the college, graduate, or professional school level; graduate students; ethics officers; K-12 teachers who want to include ethics in their curriculum.
- Learn to use classical philosophical theory effectively.
- Create learning goals and perfect teaching techniques.
- Develop and defend a user friendly system of ethical analysis.
- Develop materials for use in your own classroom or workplace.
- Create assessment strategies for lessons and programs.
For additional details and to register please contact Deni Elliot at Elliot@usfsp.edu