Campus Mail Services supports the overall mission of the University of Montana by moving hard copy communication and material for the campus community and their correspondents.
- Pick up and delivery of Campus Mail, U.S. Mail, Airborne, Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.
- Processing of outgoing Express Mail & Priority Mail, Fed-Ex and UPS
- Pick up heavy (70 lbs. per item max.) or large volume of mail (up to one hand truck load per visit).
- Sealing of envelopes by request. (Restrictions may apply)
- Bulk mail permits
- Mailing list processing using C.A.S.S. and P.A.V.E. certified software.
EMERGENCY MAIL DROP BOX LOCATIONS
If you have U.S. mail that missed your office pick-up, you can put it in one of three boxes provided for emergency U.S. mail. The brown drop boxes are located in the Lodge, Social Science, and Journalism buildings. Mail dropped in these boxes by 3 p.m.will be picked up and processed that same day. Please HOLD all mail that is NOT top priority for the next business day morning pick up.
EXPEDITED SERVICE LOCATIONS BEFORE 3:00PM
A pick-up service of outgoing Federal Express, UPS Red Label and other expedited services are offered by calling Central Receiving, 243-6151 or Campus Mail Services, 243-2272 or placing the material in one of the three brown drop boxes all before 3 p.m. Clearly mark the piece as to the type of service, i.e., Federal Express, UPS Red Label, Express Mail; complete street addresses, and billing information.