Policies and Procedures
Carpentry and Painting
Preforms skilled, rough, and finished carpentry in maintenance and repair projects on campus.
Such services include:
- Maintain and repair floors
- Repair tables
- Chairs and upholstered furniture
- Install and repair Venetian blinds
- Roller shades and mini blinds
- Repair and install chalkboards
- LCS boards and bulletin boards in class room facilities
- Hang banners
- Pictures and art work
- Performs skilled painting, furniture finishing, vinyl and tile repair and drywall construction in maintenance and repair projects on campus.
- Exterior and Interior Painting. Facilities Services maintains a 15-year repainting schedule for building interiors, however, because of limited funding, this schedule is not strictly adhered to.