Contracting Services

Maintenance on Auxiliary and other Non-state buildings may be performed by auxiliary maintenance personnel, outside contractors or Facilities Services staff.

UM Campus: Contractor Services

If Facilities Services is contracted to perform maintenance or minor remodeling, your Banner account will be charged for these services through the Facilities Services’ Work Order System. This system is available online for campus departments and provides you with more expenditure detail than your Banner reports.

If you have a significant project, please contact the Work Order Desk at 243-6091 to request a cost estimate.