Academic Standards and Curriculum Review Committee
Chair:John Eglin, History
Meetings:Held every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. in Skaggs 174.
Contact the Faculty Senate Office to be added to the distribution list to receive meeting agendas and minutes.
Curriculum ReviewDeadline for submission is September 30, 2016 / Changes to Curriculum Procedure / Policies
- Study of the undergraduate academic standards and curriculum of the University;
- Communicate academic standards and curriculum policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and recommend action to the Senate for all proposed alterations to the undergraduate academic curriculum;
- Make recommendations to the Senate regarding undergraduate academic standards and curriculum policies and communicate those standards and policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and make appropriate changes to the University catalog.