Academic Standards and Curriculum Review Committee
Chair:John DeBoer, Theatre & Dance
Meetings:Held every Tuesday at 2:10 p.m. in GBB 225
Curriculum ReviewDeadline for submission is October 3, 2014
ASCRC consists of 12 faculty members, five students, the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs or his or her designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), and the Registrar or his or her designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), who shall serve as recorder.
- Study of the undergraduate academic standards and curriculum of the University;
- Communicate academic standards and curriculum policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and recommend action to the Senate for all proposed alterations to the undergraduate academic curriculum;
- Make recommendations to the Senate regarding undergraduate academic standards and curriculum policies and communicate those standards and policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and make appropriate changes to the University catalog.