Academic Standards and Curriculum Review Committee
John Eglin, History
Held every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m.
ASCRC consists of 12 faculty members, five students, the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs or his or her designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), and the Registrar or his or her designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), who shall serve as recorder.
- Study of the undergraduate academic standards and curriculum of the University;
- Communicate academic standards and curriculum policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and recommend action to the Senate for all proposed alterations to the undergraduate academic curriculum;
- Make recommendations to the Senate regarding undergraduate academic standards and curriculum policies and communicate those standards and policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and make appropriate changes to the University catalog.