Academic Standards & Curriculum Review Committee
ASCRC meetings are held every Tuesday at 2:10 p.m. in GBB 225
Curriculum Deadline is September 21, 2012
Curricular Change Forms
Current Review Items
Archived Curriculum Forms
ASCRC consists of 12 faculty members, five students, the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs or his or her designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), and the Registrar or his or her designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), who shall serve as recorder.
- Study of the undergraduate academic standards and curriculum of the University;
- Communicate academic standards and curriculum policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and recommend action to the Senate for all proposed alterations to the undergraduate academic curriculum;
- Make recommendations to the Senate regarding undergraduate academic standards and curriculum policies and communicate those standards and policies to students, faculty, and the Administration;
- Review and make appropriate changes to the University catalog.