Advanced Placement Policy,4/10/08
Recommended Changes to Advanced Placement (AP) Credit Policy
Students may apply AP credits toward graduation in accordance with the following criteria:
1. There is no limit to the number of credits that may apply.
2. The default minimum score for AP Credit is 4. Individual departments may set a different minimum score for courses in their areas.
3. Individual departments determine whether individual AP courses are equivalent to specific courses in their curriculum.
4. Credits toward general education requirements are based on course equivalencies.
5. If an AP course does not have a specific equivalent, the applicability of that course toward general education is determined by ASCRC.