Global Learning Pathways - Missoula
What if college was more than a degree? What if there was a diverse community of students, from all different majors, who wanted to solve the world’s problems? What if you could be a part of all that?
The Franke Global Leadership Initiative (GLI) is a four-year certificate program at the University of Montana that asks students to make an impact on their community. GLI gives students the chance to travel abroad, to experience what it means to be part of a global community, and to use these experiences to tackle some of the greatest challenges of the 21st century. Global Learning Pathways-Missoula (GLP-M) introduces students from select International Baccalaureate (IB) programs to the Franke Global Leadership Initiative at the University of Montana.
GLP gives high school students unparalleled opportunities above their peers, including:
- Multiple study abroad opportunities.
- The chance to study abroad between your senior year of high school and your first year of college.
- Accelerated time to graduation (ability to transfer up to 30 credits).
- Access to cutting-edge leadership, academic, and extracurricular activities.
- Guaranteed admission to the Global Leadership Initiative.
Challenge yourself and change the world.