International House (I-House)

What is the I-House?

International House at UM


The International House is an accessible house located on the edge of campus used for international activities and events. It is a smoke-free and alcohol-free house, and a great place to make friends and share cultures.


The International House - University of Montana

659 South 5th St East

Missoula, Montana

(406) 543-8805


Please see map for directions and location of International House at the University of Montana.

Who can use the I-House?

International students, scholars, on campus departments, and community groups can reserve the I-House.

Community groups wishing to reserve the I-House should have some international connection/reason for using the house. Read more about the reservation process and the I-House policies.

I-House Managers

During the 2018-2019 academic year, three I-House managers live in residence. Emily Walling, Yuna Ding, and Sobirjon Nazriev. Stop by and meet them during Open Hours. They are eager to welcome you to the house! For more info call (406) 543-8805 or (406) 361-0263 or email



Sobirjon Nazriev, International House manager 




Yun Ding_ International House manager

Yun Ding (Yuna), International House manager