Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Accounting
Program Website - http://life.umt.edu/grad/name/business
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major - MACCT/Accounting
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- FALL - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by February 1. Complete application packets received after February 1 will be reviewed on April 15 and June 15 only. June 15 is the final deadline.
- SPRING - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by September 1. Complete application packets postmarked after September 1 will be reviewed on November 1 only. November 1 is the final deadline.
- SUMMER - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by February 1. Complete application packets postmarked after February 1 will be reviewed on April 15.
Deadline(s) if also Applying for Assistantship:
- Complete application packet and assistantship application must be received by February 1 for fall semester.
- The TOEFL is also required of international applicants.
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School.
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the department (address below):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- A letter explaining your objectives for graduate study.
- A resume including a summary of work-experience.
The University of Montana
Gallagher Business Building
32 Campus Drive #6808
Missoula, MT 59812-6808