Biochemistry - MS
Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Biochemistry
Program Website - http://life.umt.edu/grad/name/microbiology
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major - MS/Biochemistry
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- Fall - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by January 15. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Deadline(s) if also Applying for Assistantship:
- Complete application packet must be postmarked by January 15.
- GRE -60th percentile in verbal, quantitative and analytical scores.
- GRE scores not more than 5 years old.
- The TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB are also required of international applicants.
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School.
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the department (address below):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae.
Division of Biological Sciences
The University of Montana
Health Sciences 104
32 Campus Drive #4824
Missoula, MT 59812-4824