Biochemistry and Biophysics - Ph.D.
Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Biochemistry and Biophysics
Program Website - http://life.umt.edu/grad/name/biomolecular
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major - PhD/Biochemistry and Biophysics
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- Fall - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by February 1st. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Deadline(s) if also Applying for Assistantship):
- Complete application packet must be received by February 1st.
- GRE scores - minimum combined score of 1100 in the verbal and quantitative ability sections
- GRE scores not more than 5 years old
- The TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB are also required of international applicants
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School.
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the program (address below):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- A statement of purpose and research interests (1-2 pages)
- A curriculum vitae.
Biochemistry and Biophysics Program
The University of Montana
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812