Business Administration - Joint Program with Law School
Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Business Administration (Joint Program with Law School)
Program Website - http://life.umt.edu/grad/name/business
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major - MBA/Business Administration (JD/Law School)
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- FALL - Priority will be given to complete application packets received on February 1. Complete application packets received after February 1 will be reviewed after April 15
- SPRING - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by September 1. Complete application packets received after September 1 will be reviewed on November 1
- SUMMER - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by February 1. Complete application packets received after February 1 will be reviewed on April 15
- Contact the Law School for admission deadlines, procedures and application packet (http://www.umt.edu/law/admissions/default.htm).
- The TOEFL is also required of international applicants
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School.
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the department (address below):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- A letter explaining your objectives for graduate study
- A resume including a summary of work-experience.
The University of Montana
Gallagher Business Building
32 Campus Drive #6808
Missoula, MT 59812-6808