Individualized Interdisciplinary Program - Ph.D.
Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Interdisciplinary Studies
Program Website - http://life.umt.edu/grad/name/interdisciplinary
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major - PhD/Individualized Interdisciplinary Program
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- Fall - Complete application packet along with committee recommendation must be submitted by the committee chair and received by the Graduate School by April 1
- Spring - Complete application packet along with committee recommendation must be submitted by the committee chair and received by the Graduate School by November 15
- Check with the program for availability and deadlines for applying
- GRE scores with a test date that is within the past five years OR verifiable GRE scores if the test date is over five years old
- The TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB are also required of international applicants and can substitute for the GRE
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the committee chair:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- See the program website above for COMPLETE instructions.