Intercultural Youth and Family Development - MA
Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Intercultural Youth and Family Development
Program Website - http://www.soe.umt.edu/counsed/IYFD/default.html
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major - MA/Intercultural Youth and Family Development
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- Fall - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by February 15. NOTE: EFFECTIVE FOR THE 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR, THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO APRIL 15, 2013. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Check with the program for availability and deadlines for applying
- GRE scores with a test date that is within the past five years OR verifiable GRE scores if the test date is over five years old
- The TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB are also required of international applicants
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the department (address below):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- A personal statement indicating your reasons for wishing to be admitted into this program
- A resume or vitae
- Evidence of successful volunteer or paid employment in the arena of human services
Lynne Sanford Koester, Ph.D.
IYFD Program Director
The University of Montana
Schreiber Gym 203
32 Campus Dr. #0503
Missoula, MT 59812-0503