Psychology - Clinical PhD
Graduate Program Application Information
Graduate Program - Psychology
Program Website - http://life.umt.edu/grad/name/psychology
NOTE - BEFORE APPLYING, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APPLICANTS REVIEW THE "Admission Section" OF THIS SITE FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS.
Degree/Major/Option - PhD/Psychology/Clinical
Admission Semester(s) and Application Deadline(s):
- Fall - Complete application packet must be postmarked by January 1.
- There is no specific application form or deadline for assistantships. All applicants are automatically considered for assistantship positions unless they prefer not to be.
- GRE scores with a test date that is within the past five years OR verifiable GRE scores if the test date is over five years old
- GRE subject test in psychology is required
- The TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB are also required of international applicants
- All official test scores must be sent to the UM Graduate School
The following "Additional Application Materials" must be mailed directly to the department (address below):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (We prefer electronic submission through the Admission Application. If electronic method is used there is no need to send paper copies to the department.)
- A personal statement describing your goals and interests
The University of Montana
Skaggs Building, Room 143
32 Campus Drive #1584
Missoula, MT 59812-1584