Transferring Graduate Credit

WHEN: After one (1) semester in Graduate Program

Students may petition the Graduate School for the transfer of graduate credits into their graduate program at UM.  After a semester of satisfactory work in a graduate program at UM, the student can ask their program to make a written request to the Graduate School to accept transfer credits.  An official  copy of the student's transcript of the courses for transfer and catalog course description should accompany the recommendation.  

Students are advised to petition for credit transfer as soon as possible to avoid complications at graduation.