Call for Faculty Involvement
A special goal of this year's conference is to foster greater understanding by graduate students and faculty about how scholarship is approached and conducted in different arts and sciences disciplines.
To make this conference successful and to realize the goal of this year's conference we need the support of faculty. In addition to encouraging students to participate, we also need faculty volunteers to ...
- Present research in oral or poster form
- This can be previously presented work, work in progress, etc.
- Chair a session
- Duties include: introducing presenters, keeping presenters to their time limits, moderating the question period.
- Be a judge
- Awards will be given to recognize outstanding graduate student posters and presentations. Judges are needed to evaluate abstracts and critique posters and presentations.
- Abstract judging takes place before the conference.
- Attend the conference, and encourage your graduate students to attend!
Time commitment on April 13, 2013 (you may commit to one or more of the following):
- Morning Paper Session: 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Afternoon Paper Session: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Poster Session: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
To present your research, to register for the conference, or to volunteer to chair a session and/or be a judge, please visit the Registration and Submissions page. THANKS.