|Anthropology (Cultural Heritage Option)||M.A.||Program Description|
|Anthropology (Forensic Anthropology Option)||M.A.||Program Description|
|Anthropology (Linguistics Option)||M.A.||Program Description|
|Anthropology (Cultural Heritage and Applied Anthropology Option)||Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Anthropology is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a letter of intent showing a clear goal.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Anthropology from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Fall Semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by January 15. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Social Science Bldg., Room 203
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #5112
Missoula, MT 59812-5112
Fax: (406) 243-4918
Graduate Program Coordinator
Douglas MacDonald, Ph.D.