Health and Human Performance: Athletic Training Education Program (ATP)
|Health and Human Performance (ATP Option)||M.A.T.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Athletic Training is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (http://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a statement of purpose.
- Upload Application Essay (3 page maximum), which should address the following key points:
- Reasons for desiring this professional career.
- Career goals.
- Attributes that you possess that will make you successful in life and as an athletic trainer.
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Request official GRE scores. GRE scores can be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Transcript(s) and course work verification. Obtain a current official copy of all college course work.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Health & Human Preformance from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Summer Session: The electronic application must be completed and the entire additional application packet must be submitted to the Administrative Associate in the HHP main office, McGill Hall 101. Priority will be given to applications received by February 1st, applications received after will be reviewed based on space available.
|Health and Human Performance|
32 Campus Drive
McGill Hall 101
Missoula, MT 59812-4536
Fax: (406) 243-6252
For more information contact:
Valerie Moody, PhD, ATC, LAT, CSCS, WEMT-B
Program Director, Athletic Training Program
Scott Richter, MEd, ATC, LAT
Chair, Health and Human Performance Program