Health and Human Performance: Athletic Training Education Program (ATP)
|Health and Human Performance (ATP Option)||M.A.T.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Athletic Training is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (http://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload Application Essay (3 page maximum), which should address the following key points:
- Reasons for desiring this professional career.
- Career goals.
- Attributes that you possess that will make you successful in life and as an athletic trainer.
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Request official GRE scores. GRE scores can be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Transcript(s) and course work verification. Obtain a current official copy of all college course work.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Health & Human Preformance from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Summer Session: Priority will be given to applications received by February 1st, applications received after will be reviewed based on space available.
|Health and Human Performance|
32 Campus Drive
McGill Hall 101
Missoula, MT 59812-4536
Fax: (406) 243-6252
For more information contact:
Valerie Moody, PhD, ATC, LAT, CSCS, WEMT-B
Program Director, Athletic Training Program
Scott Richter, MEd, ATC, LAT
Chair, Health and Human Performance Program