Biochemistry and Biophysics
|Biochemistry & Biophysics||M.S.||Program Description|
|Biochemistry & Biophysics||Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Biochemistry & Biophysics is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a letter of intent showing a clear goal.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by December 15th. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring - You must contact the department to determine available space in the program before applying. Applications that are submitted without department approval will not be reviewed.
- Summer - You must contact the department to determine available space in the program before applying. Applications that are submitted without department approval will not be reviewed.
|Biochemistry and Biophysics Program|
Chemistry Building Room 115
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #1656
Missoula, MT 59812-1656
Dr. Bruce E. Bowler
Fax: (406) 243-4227