Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Biomedical Sciences||Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Medicinal Chemistry||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Neuroscience||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Pharmaceutical Sciences||M.S.||Program Description|
|Toxicology||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate programs in the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a personal statement.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Fall semester -
Biomedical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Sciences - No later than February 1 of the desired year of admission.
Neurosciencey - Priority will be given to complete applications submitted by January 15. Complete applications recieved after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Medicinal Chemistry - No later than May 1 of the desired year of admission.
- Toxicology-January 15 for priority deadline; applications recieved after will be reviewed on space availability.
|The Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
Skaggs Building 395
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #1512
Missoula, MT 59812-1512
Fax: (406) 243-4209
Graduate Program Coordinator
Skaggs Building 340